- Data management
- Data automation
- Machine Learning
Technology and tools
- Ad-hoc visualization and simulation tool
Costs savings through handset stock management processes in Retail improvement, based on advanced analysis of customer and handset data.
Ad-hoc Store Handset Management Tool for decision-making related to store handset management based on Machine Learning techniques:
- Retail sell out scenarios simulation by handset and store variables.
- Retail stock management according to sell out estimation and available stock by store.
- Handset tracking dashboard.
- Improvement of handset sales forecasting processes making them more agile, robust and with greater granularity.
- Optimal stock management by store based on sell-out prediction and available stock to anticipate risks (risk of obsolescence, handset with low rotation and stockout) and optimize handset costs.