Personal data protection policy
The following Personal Data Protection policy describes how personal data on this website is processed. It is essential that you read and accept this policy before continuing to browse.
WWW.MBDANALYTICS.COM is a project belonging to MARKETING & BASES DE DATOS CONSULTORES, S.L. (MBD Analytics), with Company Tax ID (CIF): B79086286.
This statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We ask you to carefully read these terms before providing your personal data on this website.
This website respects and protects the personal data of users. Your rights as a user are safeguarded.
We have made every effort to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share with you our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is absolutely necessary to provide the services that you require.
- We never share our users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or if we have their express authorisation.
- We will never use your personal data for a purpose other than that expressed in this Personal Data Protection policy.
It should be noted that this Personal Data Protection policy may vary depending on legislative or self-regulatory requirements, so users are advised to check it periodically. This policy applied whenever a user decides to fill in any of the website’s contact forms from which personal data is collected.
MBD Analytics has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on Personal Data Protection and the safeguarding of digital rights (LOPDGDD), as well as Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Identity of the Data Controller: MARKETING & BASES DE DATOS CONSULTORES, S.L.
Tradename: MBD Analytics
COMPANY TAX ID NUMBER: B79086286
Address: Avenida de Bruselas, 13 – 3, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid)
Data protection officer email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Activity: Strategic consulting and marketing specialized in Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
For the purposes of the provisions of the GDPR, the personal data that you provide us through the web forms will be treated in order to maintain the contractual, professional or commercial relationship with MBD Analytics, as well as for the sending of commercial communications that may be of interest to you. You can freely object to receiving such communications, without this conditioning our contractual, commercial and professional relationships
MBD Analytics informs you that in no case are you obliged to provide us with your personal data, and that any data provided is only that which is appropriate, relevant and strictly necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected; however, this data is essential to be able to respond to your request or to provide you with the services offered.
We implement all the technical and organisational security measures established in the current legislation when processing the personal data of users.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
When processing your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of current data protection regulations:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: We will only process your data when it is necessary or after obtaining your express consent, for one or more specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, which we will inform you of in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is required. The minimum amount of data possible.
- Principle of storage limitation: The data will be kept only for as long as is necessary for the purposes of the processing. We will inform you of the corresponding storage period, according to the purpose. With regard to subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in a manner that ensures the appropriate security of the personal data and its confidentiality. We take all the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained you data?
The personal data that we process at MBD Analytics comes from:
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we at MBD Analytics are processing personal data concerning them. Data subjects have the right to:
- Request access to their personal data: Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we at MBD Analytics are processing their personal data and to access it:
- Request its rectification: Data subjects have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data;
- Request its erasure: Data subjects have the right to request the erasure of their data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected:
- Request the restriction of its processing: In certain circumstances, the data subject may request a restriction to the processing of their data, in which case, we will store it solely for the exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Object to the processing: In certain circumstances and for reasons connected to their particular situation, data subjects may withdraw their consent and object to the processing of their data. The data will no longer be processed, save for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Data portability: Data subjects may request the portability of the personal data that they have provided to MBD Analytics, when the processing is based on their consent and is carried out by automated means. In this case, the data will be sent to the data subject or, if they so request, to another data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
These rights may be exercised by sending a letter addressed to MARKETING & BASES DE DATOS CONSULTORES, S.L. with registered office in Avenida de Bruselas, 13 – 3, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid) or by e-mail to the address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing the appropriate identification documentation.
Data subjects have the right to effective judicial review and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es), if they consider that their rights have been violated.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
When a user connects to this website, for example, to contact our company, request information, send an email to the owner, sign up to or contract a service, they are providing personal information for which MBD Analytics is the controller. This information may include personal data such as their IP address, name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and/or other information. By providing this information, the user gives their consent for their information to be collected, used, managed and stored by MBD Analytics, only as described in the legal notice and in this data protection policy.
MBD Analytics uses different systems for collecting personal information and it processes the information provided by data subjects for the following purpose according to each system of collection (forms):
Contact form We request the following personal data: Name, Surname, Email, Telephone, Mobile, Company and Query to respond to the requests of users of the website www.mbdanalytics.com. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contractual conditions.
If you have sent your CV to the postal or electronic addresses of MBD Analytics or you have provided it to us through a job offer published on professional social networks, such as LinkedIn or Infojobs, we inform you that your data will be processed by MBD Analytics for managing your recruitment processes for vacant positions in the company. Your data will not be transferred to third parties. This data processing is necessary to process to your job application and is based on the consent that you give us when you send us your CV. Unless you object to the processing of your data, it will be kept for up to 2 years after you have sent your CV to MBD Analytics or, as the case may be, for the period of the employment or commercial relationship and the period established by labour and tax legislation or during the period established for responding to possible claims.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable legislation. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. MBD Analytics may be present on social networks. The processing of data belonging to followers of the official MBD Analytics pages on social networks will be governed by this section. This processing will also be governed by the conditions of use, data protection policies and access regulations that belong to the social network in each case and previously accepted by the user. The social network in question will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of any activities, products or services related to MBD Analytics. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send individually targeted advertising.
MBD Analytics does not sell, loan or transfer personal data, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, on occasion, the company can collaborate with other professionals. In these cases, consent will be required from users, who will be informed about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be carried out following the strictest security standards.
Legal basis for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: your consent.
To contact us, your consent is required with this Personal Data Protection policy.
The sale or offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested. However, in no case does the withdrawal of this consent affect the execution of the subscription contract.
Category of data
The data that is processed falls into the identification data category (Name, Surname, Email, Telephone, Mobile, Company). Special categories of data are not processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until its erasure is requested by the data subject.
- Once the relationship is terminated, the data will be kept for the reasonable periods of time established by the applicable legislation or for the period established for responding to possible claims.
Who will your information be made known to?
Our company will never share your personal data with any third party that intends to use it in its direct marketing actions, unless you have expressly authorised us to do so.
We inform you that we may provide your personal data to Public Administration bodies and competent Authorities in those cases in which we are legally obliged to do so.
We inform you that your data will not be transferred or communicated to third parties and that we are solely liable for the processing and custody of your data.
Data secrecy and security
MBD Analytics, in response to the trust placed in us and bearing in mind the importance of protection and confidentiality regarding your data, informs you that it has adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the confidentiality, availability, integrity and resilience of its processing systems and services. This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that ensure that your data is transmitted in its entirety and securely. In other words, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and during feedback, is fully encoded or encrypted.
www.mbdanalytics.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet and therefore guarantee there will be no data breach as a result of illegal access by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, MARKETING & BASES DE DATOS CONSULTORES, S.L. will ensure that any person who is authorized by MBD Analytics to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers) is subject to the obligation of confidentiality (either contractually or legally).
As soon as MBD Analytics becomes aware of any security incident, it undertakes to notify the Customer without undue delay and to provide the appropriate information related to the Security Incident when it becomes available or when the Customer reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and reliability of the data
In order for us to keep your personal data up-to-date it is important that you inform us of any changes to it, or we cannot vouch for its reliability. Likewise, you declare that all the data that you provide us with is true, up-to-date and relevant for the purpose for which we have requested it, and that you provide it yourself, holding MBD Analytics harmless from any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
The user declares that they have been duly informed of the personal data protection policy, and agrees to its processing by MBD Analytics in the way and for the purposes indicated in this data protection policy.
Withdrawal of consent
The consent provided, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data belong to data subjects, can be withdrawn at any time by writing to MBD Analytics in the terms established in this policy for the exercise of rights. This withdrawal will in no case be retroactive.
Changes to the personal data protection policy
MBD Analytics reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to future legislative or jurisprudential developments and to new industry practices. In these cases, MBD Analytics will announce on this page the changes to be introduced within a reasonable notice period prior to their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, www.mbdanalytics.com does not engage in SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, each of the forms on the website gives the user the option of providing their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, www.mbdanalytics.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them as such.
Thank you for reading this Personal Data Protection policy.